How strongly are building and construction costs increasing?
What is the outlook for costs during the life of current and prospective projects?
What rate of cost escalation should be included in my organisation’s planning and reporting?
This report provides the most comprehensive picture of overall cost trends in the building and construction industry in Australia. Our analysis explains the reasons behind movements in costs and the implications for costs looking forward.
This information is critical for:
- Construction companies tending for large projects
- Organisations funding building and construction works programs
- Builders and contractors planning major projects
- Utilities formulating pricing submissions
- Developers planning cash flow