NEXT EDITION DUE
Macromonitor’s Residential Building report is part of our Australian Construction Outlook series. The report provides detailed data and ten years of forecasts for Australia’s residential building sector, broken down as follows:
- By state
- By type of dwelling (detached houses, medium/high density dwellings) plus alterations & additions to existing dwellings
- By category of purchaser (first home owners, change-over buyers, foreign investors, domestic investors and government)
We also provide detailed demographic information and estimates of occupant demand for dwellings (the number of new dwellings required to house the population). Activity in the sector is measured in the following ways:
- The number of dwellings approved
- The number of dwellings commenced
- The value of dwellings commenced
- The value of work done
- The number of dwellings completed
- Subscribe Now$6,600Subscribers receive two editions over a 12 month period, including online access to the document, Excel database and chart file.
- Subscribe to our full report series$19,415Subscribe to our complete Australian Construction Outlook series for access to our reports on each sub-sector of building and construction, plus our Overview report which provides a summary of all segments.