What is the outlook for Australia’s construction industry? How does the outlook for each type of construction differ?
Macromonitor’s Australian Construction Outlook series is the pre-eminent data and forecasting service for Australia’s construction sector. It provides subscribers with detailed information as well as concise summaries.
The report series is the end result of high quality, in-depth research and analyses, across all segments of construction activity. Features of the reports include:
- Detailed modelling of supply, demand and vacancy/occupancy for specific sectors (including dwellings, offices, hotels, factories & retail),
- More detailed breakdowns, in many areas, than standard ABS data,
- All sectors covered on a consistent basis, in value of work done terms, and also in value of work commenced for the building and resources sectors,
- Each state & territory covered in the data, forecasts & commentary,
- Major project lists for each sector, and
- Detailed historical data and forecasts for the next ten years.
The report series is made up of the following volumes:
- Residential Building (houses, other dwellings & renovations)
- Non-Residential Building (by type of building)
- Transport Infrastructure (roads, bridges, rail, ports)
- Utilities (electricity, water & wastewater, gas and telecoms)
- Resources (oil & gas, coal & coal handling, bauxite, alumina & aluminium, other minerals, other heavy industry)
- Overview of Construction