Macromonitor’s Transport Infrastructure report is part of our Australian Construction Outlook series. The report provides detailed data and ten years of forecasts for the construction of roads, railways, bridges and ports in Australia. The data is broken down as follows:
- By state
- By private sector vs government funded work
- By private sector contractors vs public sector workforces
- For the roads sector, by detailed types of roads, including: highways & arterials, PPP motorways, subdivision roads, local roads, runways and access roads.
We also provide supporting information, including:
- Project lists, with assumed values and expected value of work done by year for each project
- Detailed Excel databases
- Charts for all states and sectors
- Explanations of the drivers of activity
- Full written rationale for all of the forecasts.