NEXT EDITION DUE
Macromonitor’s Resources report is part of our Australian Construction Outlook series. The report provides detailed data and ten years of forecasts for Australia’s resources construction sector, which includes construction of mines, oil & gas facilities and heavy industrial processing plants.
We provide detailed data, forecasts and written analysis for each state and each type of resources construction. The sector is broken down as follows:
- Oil, gas and other hydrocarbons
- Coal and coal handling
- Bauxite, alumina and aluminium
- Other minerals (including all other metals and minerals, including iron, ore, gold, copper, zinc, uranium etc.)
- Other Heavy Industry – (including construction of facilities such as chemical plants, blast furnaces, steel mills and other industrial processing plants)
- Subscribe Now$6,600Subscribers receive two editions over a 12 month period, including online access to the document, Excel database and chart file.
- Subscribe to our full report series$19,415Subscribe to our complete Australian Construction Outlook series for access to our reports on each sub-sector of building and construction, plus our Overview report which provides a summary of all segments.