This Excel database service provides around 3,500 key projects and their year-by-year contributions to construction activity, past and forecast.
Australian Construction Projects Database provides a detailed listing of past and future projects, looking ahead ten years. A rigorously researched list, updated on a continuous basis, with expected value of work undertaken in each year. Provides an informed view of which projects are likely to go ahead and when.
Individual project information includes:
- State & region (regions are ABS statistical areas)
- Industry, sector and commodity
- Project name, description, location
- Ownership (client) & private or public sector
- Value of work done on an annual basis from 2006 plus ten years of forecasts (year ended June)
- Value of work commenced for the Resources sector and Building sector
The database is provided twice per year – June and November.