Copyright 2018 Macromonitor Pty Ltd | All Rights Reserved.
Coal Mining Cost Forecasts 2017-2027
How strongly are coal mining construction costs increasing?
Which cost escalation rates should be used for current and
Macromonitor's 'Coal Mining Costs Forecast' report provides the most
detailed and well researched cost escalation rate forecasts available
for Australia's coal industry.
How fast will operating costs increase in future years?
Our analysis explains the reasons behind movements in costs and the
implications for costs looking forward.
This information is critical for:
This report provides extensive data, analysis and forecasts of coal
mining costs. The report contain 10 years of forecasts.
• Coal construction project planning
• Feasibiltity studies
• Cash flow projections
• Construction companies tending for coal projects
• General market analysis
• Escalation forecasts for each cost item
• Total construction costs
• Total operating costs—open cut and underground
• Mining sector wages
• Construction sector wages
• Engineering & professional services labour costs
The report covers:
Total construction and operating costs:
• Fuel costs
• Concrete, steel, piping
• Construction & mechanical equipment
• Electrical components and electricity costs
• Spares, explosives, tyres
• Plant hire costs
Construction activity outlook:
• Ten years of forecasts for coal construction activity, by state
• Lists of projects, with year-by-year assumed timing of each project